- Transnational Theory, Global World: Theory Matters, Not Geography.
- The Hungarian Connection: the 1956 Hungarian Revolution and its Impact on Mao Zedong’s Domestic Policies in the late 1950s.
David Tibor Teszar
- Big Frog in a Small Pond or a Giant of Asia? Understanding the Political Leadership Style of Lee Kuan Yew.
H.M.S. Amanda Herath
- The Asian Gold Rush: a Critique to the Win-Win Chinese Strategy Towards Africa.
- Convergence or Divergence in Future? Comparative Analysis between the WTO SCM Agreement and the Agreement on Agriculture.
- The Power of Cinema on the Korean Peninsula.
- Aspects of Israeli Deterrence With a View to South Korean Applicability.