Global Politics Review (GPR) is a peer-reviewed open access journal of International Studies published by the Association for Research, Innovation and Social Science (ARISS). The Journal, founded in 2015, is published twice a year in October and April. Authors wishing to appear in the October 2018 issue must submit their paper for consideration by August 12, 2018. They can submit papers of up to 8000 words, essays up to 4000 words, and reviews no longer than 2000 words.
GPR features high-quality research papers, interviews, and essays that survey new contributions to the fields of international relations, international security, and international development. GPR also accepts articles that engage with the international dimensions of related fields such as economics, law, and history. Articles are judged on the basis of originality, argumentation, and prose. GPR welcomes submissions from scholars at all stages of their careers.
Click here to submit your manuscript and read more about our submission guidelines.
~ Five Reasons to Publish in Global Politics Review ~
1) Support open access publishing - GPR has no paywalls or hidden fees. It is simply open to everyone.
2) Share your research across boundaries - GPR has a large and diverse readership, strong social media presence, and solid indexing in third-party repositories (e.g., EBSCO, RePEc, Google Scholar). Make your article discoverable!
3) Get valuable feedback from your peers - GPR adheres to a double-blind peer-reviewing policy where the identity of the reviewer and the author are concealed from both parties. The review process takes on average two months.
4) Publish a spotless manuscript - Our dedicated team of in-house proofreaders makes sure to correct any typos.
5) Keep your rights - Retain full ownership of the copyright of your article and license it under CC-BY-NC-4.0.